• 300 page pdf notes
• Exercises for each unit with solutions
• Email support from the instructor
• Equivalent to UCSC Extension Course 5408
costing over $1000
This course introduces students to building a Web page. It teaches the basic tags needed to create a HTML page; add color and graphics, or add links to other Web pages; and create lists, meta tags, tables, frames, forms and image Maps.
* Text formatting,and layout on a Web page.
* Color, graphics and background for Web page enhancment.
* Creating links from your Web page to other local Web pages, or Web pages on another site.
* Designing tables for laying out text, or for displaying spreadsheet-like data.
* Create live client-side image maps.
* Building HTML forms with form elements like checkboxes, radio buttons, lists, and password boxes